Help underwrite the program.
RYLA Student Application 2019
Important things about the District 6450 RYLA program and
why your club should participate
- The 2019 dates are Oct 11-14, 2019
- (Friday-Monday, Oct. is Columbus Day & a school holiday for many)
- The venue is the Holiday Home Camp in Williams Bay, WI
- Cost to the Rotary Clubs per registration is $335, payment must accompany registration.
- Registration deadline is October 1.
- There will be space for 100 students (so get your applications in early)
- Participants will be bused to and from the camp at designated meeting points
- Rotarians will serve as chaperons and facilitators
- We have an enthusiastic and committed committee who will make this an extremely worthwhile weekend for your participants
- Volunteer to help at the Reality Store Saturday night
- Any Rotary club not involved in this program is doing a disservice to their schools and community
- Your RYLArians are the FUTURE OF ROTARY!
Club timeline for the RYLA program
May - July
Commit to funding and assign a RYLA chair
Contact school administrators to let them know you would like to sponsor their students for the program
Identify candidates and get them the application
End of September
Finish the paperwork and send it to the Registrar along with payment; payment must accompany registration.
Other things you should know
Sponsorship opportunities are available (see sponsorship form)
We welcome adult volunteers as weekend chaperones and Reality Store participants
A limited number of scholarships may be available for students
To schedule a RYLA presentation at your club meeting contact:
Linda Yates, 708-404-3068 email@example.com
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson