• Do you want to increase the impact your club has in your community?
• Are you looking for ways to get community members involved with your club?
• Do you want to improve the club experience?
• When was the last time your club reviewed its processes and activities?
Join us at the first ever District 6450 Vibrant Club Workshop on Saturday, December 5 from 8:45am - 12:00pm to explore these questions and develop action plans to bring back to your clubs.
Learn how membership, public image, and The Rotary Foundation work in unison to help us fulfill Rotary's Action Plan and how your club can contribute.
Learn and share in these sessions:
- Increasing Your Impact: How can you ensure your projects add value to the community?
- Expanding Your Reach: How can you connect with new groups and inspire them to join you in action?
- Enhancing Participant Engagement: How can you create a club environment for members and others who participate that adds value to their lives?
- Increasing Your Ability to Adapt: How can you adapt your activities and processes to keep your club relevant and engaging?
REGISTER TODAY to join in the conversation and walk away with actionable ideas to implement in your club.